Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 261

I finished doing the leg pieces on the knight. Next I went back to the mouse armor for some final adjustments. I added the horns on the head piece and changed the shape of the back plates. Then I added more detail to the saddle. I created some straps to wrap around the bottom of the mouse. Finally, I added rivets all over.

Then it was back to the knight. I also added rivets to where I thought was appropriate and fixed little things here and there. Next, I mirrored the half I was working on. Now that I could see both sides of the suit together, I made more adjustments as needed. So here, the suit is more or less complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment