Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 144

Now it was time to work my way down. I made the neck and body and pulled out some arms.

Next were some legs and a tail and then I was done. The polygon count is pretty low because I was going to cover everything up with fur anyway.

At this point, I tried adding some fur onto her and that's when things went horribly wrong. After the teddy bear exercise, I thought it would be a piece of cake but apparently as the model gets more complex, so does adding in fur. The fur turned out patchy or had weird bald spots. I put fur on the body and it just showed up on the ankle. I knew it had to do with how the model was unfolded like when I placed textures before. So I unfolded things nice and neatly and it still wasn't turning out correctly. After trying for over an hour, I rage quit for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment