Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 291

So here's the final result. I think it turned out well and it was fun to do. It helped that it was a really well designed character to begin with so kudos to Shiu Pei.

I didn't put in much effort towards painting the lowest portions of the model since they weren't a focal point.

Below is a comparison to the original drawing. A few things I was aware were different like the hair and lips but didn't want to change. My lower body is too slim. I tried to make them wider when viewed from the front but didn't make it wide enough. The overall head shape is a little different but that was mainly due to trying to make a three dimensional head fit the big eyes which Shiu Pei didn't have to worry too much about.

No comments:

Post a Comment