Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 250


Next it was time to paint the body. I didn't want to spend too much time on this but I didn't want it looking half assed either. First I painted the gloves, shirt and pants. For the shirt, I just drew a line down the front and back. For the pants, I drew the same line along the side instead. My paint stroke got away from me and it ended up wrapping around the knee. I thought that looked interesting so I kept it and made it wrap all the way down to the feet. The belly area was looking empty so I drew a circle around the crotch for some reason. I didn't like how the lines on the shirt looked with the pants so I decided to have them meet up, one in the back and one in the front. And that was that.


I'm pretty happy with the paint job on the face. I doesn't look super realistic but still pretty good for a first try. I have to add that the book didn't go over anything about painting faces so I was just doing everything on my own. I still want to go back and add in hair at some point.


I forgot that I already has a close up video of the head in the last post. Oh well, here's another.

No comments:

Post a Comment