Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 235


I used an image I already had to paint on the eyes quickly. I also added some pink along the edges. Next was the hair. I was a little worried about how I was going to do this. Luckily I found a good combination of stamps and settings that allowed me to easily do the job with much better results than I expected.


Lastly, I picked out a good skin tone and painted that all over while adding some pink highlights here and there.


Below you'll find the finished color map.


After coloring, I added in some bump maps. I just just used copies of the color map for the sweater and hair as a quick way to make the bump map. It's fairly subtle so I turned off the coloring so you can see what it actually looks like. I also added in a specular map make the shine of the eyes and highlights in the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment