Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 44


The next two chapters of my book deal with animation. I decided to take a break from the book and go back to the lessons Maya has on its own website. I'm back to modelling again and it's interesting to see how the website teaches things. It's not as thorough or comprehensive as the book but I did learn a few useful tips and tricks that make me wonder why the book didn't mention them. I'm afraid I might forget them though since I may not use them that often. This is a recurring thought since I'm being bombarded with a large amount of information and I'm not sure what will stick. Anyway, here's a helmet I made. It doesn't look that impressive since the lesson was more about teaching me how to make things and not how to make badass things.

No comments:

Post a Comment