So I took the box model that I made awhile ago and attached photos of the real box onto its surface. It's not as simple as you think it would be. I had to make sort of a flat template for the photos to go onto. Kinda like when you fold a cross shaped piece of paper into a cube but in reverse. That part took awhile. Next I put the photos onto the template and then template onto the box and crossed my fingers. It looked ok but adjustments had to be made especially at the edges to make sure things lined up corrected. I didn't spend too much time on that part. I will come back to this box yet again when I learn more about lighting and rendering. Meanwhile, I'm done with another chapter. I don't know how much I actually retained from this chapter but I guess we'll see.