Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 3


So I'm in the middle of my solar system project right now. I have all the planets and some moons (and pluto which is sadly not a planet anymore), all of which are totally not to scale. The next step is to animate everything with the planets orbiting the sun and the moons orbiting their respective planets. Honestly, I probably could have kept working on this and finished it today but I wanted to take my time with it. Especially since I'm still in the very beginner's stage of everything, I don't want to go over a lot of material in one day and have too much to digest. Instead with the arrival of some stuff I bought from Amazon, I was able to start organizing my closet. I look forward to the day when there isn't piles of random stuff lying on the floor in my room.

To infinity and beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment