I finally finished the catapult. Like I said before, I had to do the rest on my own. For the most part, everything went ok but there was one part that didn't go as planned. I couldn't manipulate something in the way that I wanted. I ended up accomplishing what I intended but not in the most efficient way. With this catapult done, I've reached the end of Chapter 4 in my book. This chapter was mostly about modelling using polygons. The next chapter will have me using more curved things. I'll also eventually come back to this catapult to animate it in a later chapter. The book recommends that I spend some time modeling different things before I move on so I'll likely be doing that next.