Next the book wanted me to make the mouth complete with gums, teeth and tongue. However, it just showed a picture of it and said make it with no instructions. It took a bit of time but I figured out an approach that would work. The book made the teeth separately from the gums but I figured out a way to make it as one piece. The version in the book was more detailed but I think I did an adequate job considering you don't see this area that much. I definitely got some flashbacks of dental school while working on this.
Here're the teeth placed into the mouth. With that done, the head is finished. Next I had to take the head and attach it to the body. Below is the finished model.