Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 164


Now a lesson in painting tools. Maya has typical paint brush tools like a normal drawing program but it also has more specialized brushes like one that makes clouds. So I just have to drag my cursor across the screen and I can make a ribbon of stars will appear. In Maya, I can paint two dimensionally like above or I can paint onto a three dimensional object I've created.


I can also paint and create three dimensional things. Back to my alley scene, I used different brushes to paint in some grass and flowers. Below I've also put in some trees. If I drew a long line, a row of trees would have popped up. So I just have to draw a short line to get a single tree to appear. I also put in some benches which were another brush that Maya had.


No comments:

Post a Comment