Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 138


Now I'm done with my third book. I really liked this one. It wasn't as broad and in depth as my first book, but I felt that what it did choose to go over had a lot of information and was well written. I did things I didn't think I could do and they turned out pretty good. So now I gotta keep on trucking. Since this blog is linked to my Google account and since I have an Android phone, all the images I upload here end up on my phone automatically. So this weekend, I used that to show some people what I've done. Now I think its time to finally show people this blog. I've mentioned it to some but never gave them the link. It's pretty long overdue. As a warning to anyone reading this, even though it's supposed to be a daily blog, I usually do a week's worth of posts at a time. Also Nick wanted to see the wireframes of what I modeled so here they are.


1 comment: