Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 110

I kept working my way back and eventually wrapped around the back of the head. When I was working on Harvey, I knew my methodology was flawed so it's good to know the right way to do things. With the head done, I moved on to the neck and kept building down and down while shaping it to the reference drawings.

I finished the body and kept going with the leg. The foot was a little tough because the toes don't point straight forward. So I had to slowly and careful rotate the leg as I went down. I forget if I mentioned it before, but the rotate tool doesn't quite work as its suppose to on my computer so it was a little challenging.

Next I moved onto the arm. The hand was a pain to do. Like the foot, it's rotated slightly. It turned out ok though.

No comments:

Post a Comment