Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 108


Next I went over some of the uses of curves things. I started out with drawing a curved sort of cross section. I was able to spin that around 360 degrees to get the shape on the upper left. Then I stretched it out and added some legs to make the bath on the right.


I used a similar technique to make a door frame. I started out with a cross section and duplicated it a few times and set them at 45 degree angles. Then I bridged the cross sections together to make the frames. Finally I went back to one of the rooms I made and added in the furniture from last time and the door frame. I might come back later on my own to make some more furniture and do some stuff with the windows. Otherwise, I'll be back in a few chapters to add in colors and textures.


No comments:

Post a Comment