Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 46


So similar to my book, the online lessons moved onto working with curved surfaces after polygons. They had one going over the sculpting tool. The book talked about this tool but very briefly. However, now with some more instruction on the tool, I was able to make a better looking face. The lesson involved just making a quick egg head but I wanted to see what I could do with my new found knowledge. The eyes were the hardest part. I wasn't even going to do them but having empty sockets was kind of creepy. When I was doing one eye, it was suppose to reflect on the other side, but there was a mistake with the underlying structure around the eyes so they were turning out a little different. So then I had to tweak them individually. No biggie. Just more practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment