Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 7


Not much work was done this weekend. Just spent it hanging out with my bros watching college and pro football. I started working at 11 pm on Sunday night and finished modeling the box (or is it an ottoman?). The temple I made earlier was just a bunch of different shapes piled on top of each other and the solar system was just a series of spheres. The box I made here started out as a cube and I learned how to manipulate it to get the above shape. With that, I'm done with Chapter 3 of my book. I'll finish making the box look like a real box in a later chapter. Chapter 3 explained different aspects of the Maya's interface using this box as an example. Chapter 4 is just straight up modelling. So I'm getting ever so closer to learning how to model my own stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment