Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 0

So it's been a little over a month since I began the process of quitting dental school. Since then I've been going through the steps needed to officially withdraw, spending time with friends and now former classmates, drinking, watching tv, doing nothing, packing up all my stuff, drinking some more, moving out of San Francisco and now unpacking all my stuff here in the south bay. I'm still not 100% settled in but it's time to finally start moving on.

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life which makes today Day Zero. I'll be using this blog to record my journey into the world of computer animation and visual effects. I'll try to post something everyday and hopefully I'll have a job before I hit Day 365. I've decided to name this blog "Something from nothing" because art tends to involve creating something out of nothing. Also, I know jack squat about computer animation so I'll be starting from nothing and hopefully will make something out of myself.

Alright, let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment